Baba Sehgal, enthusiastic rapper, speaks about our Thalaivar




Baba Sehgal is perhaps the only one who made India swing to the rap music

What is your impression about south film industry?
I am very much impressed with Rajnikant. He does lot of charity and he never tells anything about it to the media. I am awed by the hype created by Sivaji film nationwide. I think Sivaji film made the North India to sit up and take notice of South Indian film industry. I love his styles and his charisma on screen. My son is one of the innumerous north Indians who watched Sivaji for Rajnikant. Probably Rajesh Khanna is the only star who has such stardom like Rajnikant in the entire India since the birth of Indian film industry. For 2-3 years Rajesh Khanna ruled the roost as superstar where lots of women renamed their husbands as Rajesh.

0 comments: